Saturday, February 14, 2009

You're a. . .

Hewy has a new insult that he made up. When he is mad at you or anyone, he says: "You're a benny!" or "You are such a benny" It doesn't make any sense - so I ignore it most of the time.

However, it really bugs his brothers. I don't know why. Maybe it's "name-calling" to them. Or perhaps they think he is calling them a baby. I don't know.

This morning Noble took something from Hewy and it made Hew mad. So of course Hewy yelled "Noble, you're a benny!" And then Noble firmly said back, "You're more Benny!" After a brief pause of shock that Noble had used the word and called him a benny - Hewy said, "I'm gonna punch you in the ear!"

At that point they all laughed - and so did I sitting in the quiet room listening to them above in the gameroom. I heard Liam say, "you can't even reach his ear!"

And that was the end of being mad. And calling each other Benny's for now.

No comments: