I have written before that the people at Costco know my children's names, right?
A couple of days ago my in-laws took Hewy and cousin Henry to Costco. Someone, another shopper, approached them and said, "Oh, you have the cousins today!" I still don't know who that person is, I am guessing it was someone from church.
Then when they checked out, Kristen, Hewy's favorite clerk at Costco said "Hi-ya H!" and my in-laws said, "how do you know his name?"
My kid is a celebrity at Costco.
So the next night when I went to buy four gallons of milk at 8:25pm (they close at 8:30) and they are used to seeing me slip in as they are closing the doors - but they know I am only there for milk and will be back out of the store long before the last customer is - Kristen and came and found me and said 'Hey H-y was in here without you yesterday!"
It may not Cheers, the sitcom from my youth, but everyone knows me and my kids names!
No comments:
Post a Comment