How come I can never watch your video's??? am I doing something wrong?
it says its a "private" video (whoo whoo) and that i have to accept the snder's request-any ideas for me?? i really want to see itmiss you as always
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. My kids would fit right in with yours!! :)
By the way CONGRATULATIONS on number 4. I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well. :)
How funny! I love how you casually say "with your milk?" Your the best!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How come I can never watch your video's??? am I doing something wrong?
it says its a "private" video (whoo whoo) and that i have to accept the snder's request-any ideas for me?? i really want to see it
miss you as always
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. My kids would fit right in with yours!! :)
By the way CONGRATULATIONS on number 4. I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well. :)
How funny! I love how you casually say "with your milk?" Your the best!!
Post a Comment