I totally borrowed / copied this from another blog, and then made my own modifications.
Here is the link to give them credit.
Nanny Deprived
But it was just too funny not to post.
1) Have you ever eaten a random cheerio, puff, or pretzel just because you had no where else to put it?
2) Have you ever vowed to never again wear white due to constant grime, bodily fluids, and dirt showing minutes after you've gotten dressed?
3) Have you ever used your garden hose to wash down a high chair, stroller or child?
4) Have you ever walked around with a half eaten cookie in your pocket?
5) Do you look forward to going to the doctor or dentist just so you can sit in the waiting room and read a magazine by yourself?
6) Have you ever used a public restroom while holding a child on your lap because there was no where else to put them?
7) Have you watched Yo Gabba Gabba? I'm so sorry if you have! (honestly, I don't even know what this is, but it sounds like I haven't missed anything)
8) Have you ever found marshmellows in your slippers?
9) Have you ever counted down the hours until bedtime?
10) Have you perfected the fine art of changing pee soaked (what about throw-up?)sheets while still mostly asleep?
11) Have you been forced to discuss or explain the plot of a Disney movie while trying to merge onto an interstate in rush hour traffic?
12) Have you ever had to use preschool safety scissors to cut a major package because that was all you could find?
13) Have you ever cleaned grilled cheese off of your sunglasses? (or not noticed it was there!)
14) Have you ever answered the door wearing "princess jewlery"? (I have to say no on this one, pirate jewlery maybe)
15) Have you ever run out of batteries on PURPOSE? Oh yeah baby!
16) Have you named your dust buster and consider it part of your family?
17) Can you tell what time it is based on what show is on Noggin or Nick Jr.?
2 comments:
Should I be concerned if I answered yes to most of those? I'd say at least 12 I would say yes. Just this week I opened my wallet and found a stick of unchewed gum. Chloe decided right when I was checking out at the grocery store that it was yucky and I absentmindedly stuck it into one of the pockets in my wallet. This week I found it. For a split second I thought who put this in here, oh yea, I did...
i guess i am totally nanny deprived. but if i wasn't i might miss some of the funnest mom moments. like my sick 3 year who yelled out in her sleep that she WANTED A DOUGHNUT!!! because she had watched her not sick sisters have them for breakfast.
Post a Comment