Friday, July 10, 2009

The Date and What’s Your Guess?

We scheduled the c-section!

Right now, baby four will arrive on August 26, 2009.

Unless he grows faster than anticipated.  He is already big, no surprise, but if he continues to get bigger faster than anticipated the Doc may take him earlier.

But for now, August 26th is the day we are aiming for.

So knowing that the Doc says he is big, and that Noble was 11 pounds 7 ounces, Liam was 9 pounds 6 ounces and Hewy was a solid 10 pounds even…. what’s your guess for this baby?

What about hair color?  Two boys born blond, both have gone or are going dark.  One born with dark brown hair.

Eye color?  One blue and two very different brown eyed boys so far.

2 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

hmmm...man, Dixie! Your boys throw me for a loop! I'm thinking the little boy will be born 10lbs 2 oz. and will have brown hair and brown eyes. that's all a bunch of guesses so we'll see!
So exciting! I know I'm not in the ward anymore, but i'd love to help you out anyway I can.
Love you.

Ruth said...

my guess is red hair with green eyes weighing in at 10lbs 14ozs i know it's random but what if i am right ;)