I noticed something a couple weeks ago that surprised me.
Did you know that Chocolate Milk is cheaper than regular (white) skim milk?

And not just a few cents.
At my local WalMart I paid $2.98 for a gallon of Skim Milk and $2.50 for the Chocolate milk. So why have I been buying milk and chocolate and mixing my own?
AND - when they have it, CocoLoco that is made by Oak Farms (a local Dairy) is even cheaper than the Great Value brand - but they don't always have it.
Did you know that Chocolate Milk is cheaper than regular (white) skim milk?
And not just a few cents.
At my local WalMart I paid $2.98 for a gallon of Skim Milk and $2.50 for the Chocolate milk. So why have I been buying milk and chocolate and mixing my own?
AND - when they have it, CocoLoco that is made by Oak Farms (a local Dairy) is even cheaper than the Great Value brand - but they don't always have it.

No comments:
Post a Comment