That's how old I turned on my birthday last week! It seems such a good age. Not too young, not too well, ahem, old. I still can't run for President - Alec pointed that out to me. (Ahem, I am [a] President, just not "President" as in "of the USA")
The only thing I really have to say about this year - is I have always said that I would be finished having kids by age 34! Good thing Baby #4 jumped off the cloud and into my uterus when he did huh!?
The flowers were sent to me from my in-laws. I love Lillies. They are my favorite flower. I had more Lillies at my wedding than roses.
I had a great couple days to celebrate. Friday I went to Lunch with a couple friends at a yummy restaurant and got not only a good amount of my required protein for the day but a yummy chocolate dessert. Friday night Alec and I went out with my parents for even more protein and another chocolate dessert at a Brazilian BBQ place. (For those that have not heard... I am on a high protein diet to keep me from losing weight - and yet I think it's making my BIG baby bigGER, which isn't what the doctors want either...)
Saturday, my actual birthday, we went to the free festive pioneer party that our Stake hosted. Then we went swimming as a family, weightlessness while swimming while 8 months pregnant is a wonderful thing! Then to a great new Orderup food stop. (Great cheese fries and super yummy chicken tacos! oh, and super yummy chocolate chip cookies!) I also took a nap, again doctors orders to get more sleep - "Oh, I'm sorry I can't do [that] right now, I HAVE to take a nap" has become one of my favorite things to say recently. And that night Alec and I went out to the Melting Pot. Yes, I really do eat this much and I was still losing weight. We tried to see a movie, but that didn't work out - I wasn't too sad as Movie Theater seats are not so comfy to me these days. And so we went baby shopping. We bought a super cute bear outfit to bring our baby home from the hospital. Apparently he is going to look like he has been eating mass amounts of protein and eating six times a day.... :)

1 comment:
miss you friend
Post a Comment