Alec had golf balls delivered.
(he only uses a certain ball and it's cheaper to order them off the internet.)
Hewy managed to get the box open himself with a plastic knife and his teeth. (yes really, I watched him do it, I wanted to see how he responded to the difficult task)
Once the box was open he made a hole in the side and made it a robot outfit all on his own. He was pretty proud of himself - and I must say, I was impressed too. Take video games and TV away and even the 3 year old gets crafty!

This is him making the hold in the side.
(he only uses a certain ball and it's cheaper to order them off the internet.)
Hewy managed to get the box open himself with a plastic knife and his teeth. (yes really, I watched him do it, I wanted to see how he responded to the difficult task)
Once the box was open he made a hole in the side and made it a robot outfit all on his own. He was pretty proud of himself - and I must say, I was impressed too. Take video games and TV away and even the 3 year old gets crafty!
This is him making the hold in the side.


No comments:
Post a Comment