Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Funny things Hewy has said recently

Recently when Hewy asks if he can sit on my lap I say, "I don't have a lap anymore!"  (and what lap I do have, it isn't comfortable for me to have someone bumping my belly from the outside)  However, Hewy has found a creative way around this, he now says "But Mom I'm pretending you have a lap!"

Last night after he asked to sit on my lap I plopped him next to me on the arm of the couch and put my arm around him.  He immediately protested, “I don’t want to sit on the couch, I want to sit on your lap!”  He ended up sitting between my reclined legs with his head resting on my bump of a tummy.  He thought it was funny when Bear would kick him in the head! (As if he were saying, Get off me Bro!)

A couple days ago I had an embroidered maternity shirt on.  When Hewy first saw me he said, “Mom, why you wearing the beautiful shirt?”

Still not sure what that meant. 

No comments: