The Nielsons had dentist appointments in San Antonio this week.
They came a little early and so the Roberts and Dunns met them at a park to have lunch.
it was all fun and good times until after-the-fact...
all the Moms were Sunburned!
My kids were fine, I hope the other kids were fine, but I got a good burn out of it.

l-r: Tanner N., Samuel R., Hewy D., Liam D., Aubrey N., Kaitlyn N., and Noble D.
They came a little early and so the Roberts and Dunns met them at a park to have lunch.
it was all fun and good times until after-the-fact...
all the Moms were Sunburned!
My kids were fine, I hope the other kids were fine, but I got a good burn out of it.
l-r: Tanner N., Samuel R., Hewy D., Liam D., Aubrey N., Kaitlyn N., and Noble D.

No comments:
Post a Comment