Another Awesome class at Central Market!
I called the week I got my class catalog and this class was already filled. They called yesterday and offered me a spot. Today when I went to class I found out there were still 45 people on the wait list.
You can see why, this class ROCKED!
Yes, I really, honestly, made these cupcakes with my own two hands using zip-lock baggies instead of icing bags! This class was so worth it!

From the top you can't tell that it is a cupcake, but from the side you can!
I called the week I got my class catalog and this class was already filled. They called yesterday and offered me a spot. Today when I went to class I found out there were still 45 people on the wait list.
You can see why, this class ROCKED!
Yes, I really, honestly, made these cupcakes with my own two hands using zip-lock baggies instead of icing bags! This class was so worth it!
From the top you can't tell that it is a cupcake, but from the side you can!


3 comments:
LOVE the cupcakes.we really need to do a weekend
Those are SOOOOO cute!!!!
so are you going in to business now?! Those were all great!
Post a Comment