I will be honest.
I am annoyed.
Annoyed is an emotion that I try to avoid. Because, really, what can you do about it? Usually nothing, and that's why you are annoyed, right? So I try and avoid it altogether in the first place - when I see annoyed coming I make up my mind not to care.
But sometimes, I just can't.
So, I am annoyed.
Who is that determined that Easter is the first Sunday after the first full moon in Spring?
Who, WHO, came up with that? It's annoying to have it switching all around and no real way to figure it out unless you have the Moon schedule on your calendar too. Urgh! Annoyed.
Can't we just say it the first Sunday after April 6th? That makes sense to me. Or the first Sunday in April? That would be fine too!
Like I said, nothing really that I can do about it, so why be annoyed. But I am. Annoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment