I can't end with the previous post about Utah seeming like it was all about food and mountains. No. The people. The love. The family. The friendships. These are what we treasure about Utah. And bring the real joy to our lives.

Richard, Dixie Jo, Lisa
A rare picture.
This is me with my brother and sister.
Of the several shots that Alec took, I chose this one because the expressions capture each of us very well.
Richard, Dixie Jo, Lisa
A rare picture.
This is me with my brother and sister.
Of the several shots that Alec took, I chose this one because the expressions capture each of us very well.
Shauna, Sallie, Hewy and Dixie
representing cousining and Aunties.
more pictures of cousining to come.
Alec's Grandma Delma Dunn.
Known to my children as Grandma Friend.
She will be 90 years old in a couple months.
"The K's" or Kristensen's.
I am so thankful we have stayed not only in touch with this wonderful family but close to them as well. Seeing the kids grow up together, okay not truly together, is touching. They step right back into friendship whenever they are together.
And there are so many more wonderful people in Utah.
I will write more about them too!

No comments:
Post a Comment