I have this habit. If I see strangers taking pictures of someone, a husband, their sister - who ever, I always blurt out - would you like me take a picture of both (or all) of you? It is always accepted. Maybe this habit annoys my hubby and kids because it makes us stop at random places - but it's service right? That is how this picture came to be. I had seen two strangers, one taking the picture of the other and then just as they were about to switch so the other could be in the picture while the other took the picture this time... I butted in. And then, like 50% of the time, they offered to take our picture. Not very often do I make it into pictures, let alone with everyone from my family - so even though I was hot and sweating from trekking around Cabo looking for sunscreen (as the 10 bottles I packed didn't make it on the ship and my family has strong opinions about sunscreen) I agreed to have my picture taken. And here you have it:

And normally - pink AND Mickey Mouse would not be my first choice.
lost luggage - Disney Cruise - nuf' said.
And normally - pink AND Mickey Mouse would not be my first choice.
lost luggage - Disney Cruise - nuf' said.

1 comment:
you look cute even if it isn't your first choice
Post a Comment