Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Best Cuz's

Liam and Aerie were almost attached at the hip on this vacation. Liam would have joined the Brent Dunn family if it meant he could spend more time with Aerie. They even started their own "club" on the ship and had kids that followed them around and did what they said. I am grateful that they are such good friends and that even when they are not together - they still think highly of each other.


Liam and Aerie willingly jump out of the boat together in Mazatlan.


If they weren't cousins and best friends you might think this pair were in love.



Like I said, inseparable. Karaoke, dancing, deck parties, pirate night, dinners, other meals... these two were always together. Making their families miss them both!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have a cousin like that, and I can't count the number of times I've heard my uncle say, "If only first cousins could marry...!!"